wiki page for future gtk-doc ideas

Stefan Sauer-4
hi,

just to let you know. I've started a page under the
GnomeDocumentationProject wiki pages for gtk-doc development.
I'll collect my ideas about what I like to implement in future gtk-doc
version.

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fGtkDocFuture

Please add your ideas and comment to the page.

Stefan

Re: wiki page for future gtk-doc ideas

Stefan Sauer-4
Damon,

would be cool if you could comment on the wiki page. If the css-patch is
clean I would like to adress the next issue. nr. 1 on my list is the
debug-log output.

Stefan