perform_create_table wrapper

Pavlo Solntsev-2
Hello,

Still trying to get around libgdamm. I found that
gda_server_operation_perform_create_table() has no wrapper. Is there
any reason for that? I made a simple patch to implement this. I may try
to help more if it is useful. Let me know.

BTW, what distro is more appropriate for GNOME? I am using Debian
testing but it looks like my packages are not new enough. I used to use
Ubuntu, but it was so buggy about 3-4 years ago. I don't want to make a
lot of discussion from this topic just want to get an idea about what
people use.

Thanks.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev

perform_create_table.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: perform_create_table wrapper

Murray Cumming-5
On Tue, 2017-04-25 at 22:39 -0500, Pavlo Solntsev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Still trying to get around libgdamm. I found that
> gda_server_operation_perform_create_table() has no wrapper. Is there
> any reason for that?

Probably not, if there's no comment in the .hg file stating a reason.

> I made a simple patch to implement this. I may try
> to help more if it is useful. Let me know.

Please add the patch to a bugzilla bug:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=libgdamm

--
Murray Cumming