oot: perl gtk books

beast-3
Hi all,

Any recomendation book to learn perl gtk2? I have some knowledge in
writting apps using java swing.

Thanks.

--

--beast

Re: oot: perl gtk books

Aristotle Pagaltzis
Hello “Beast,”

* Beast <[hidden email]> [2005-07-05 11:15]:
> Any recomendation book to learn perl gtk2? I have some
> knowledge in writting apps using java swing.

I’m not aware of any Gtk2-Perl-specific books, though if you find
anything on gtk+2, most of what you’ll find in it is applicable
more or less directly to the Perl bindings.

Generally, if you have even a modicum of experience with GUI
programming, it’s easy enough to just read through the tutorial,
and then have a browser window permanently open on the online
reference. It’s really not all that complicated.