libgio (recently added source files)

John Emmas
I just updated from glib git master and noticed some new source files:-

       gio/gdocumentportal.c
       gio/gnetworkmonitorportal.c
       gio/gportalnotificationbackend.c
       gio/gportalsupport.c
       gio/gproxyresolverportal.c

AFAICT they're (mostly) needed when building with Unix but I'm not sure
about 'gnetworkmonitorportal.c' and 'gproxyresolverportal.c'. Are they
needed when building with MSVC?  I use my own MSVC projects, rather than
the official ones so I need to know whether or not to add them.  Thanks,

John

RE: libgio (recently added source files)

Fan, Chun-wei

Hi John,

Short answer is no.  These are for flatpak/portal, which is for *NIX only.

With blessings.

Windows 10 手機傳送

寄件者: [hidden email]
傳送時間: 2016717 下午 03:45
收件者: [hidden email]
主旨: libgio (recently added source files)

On 17/07/2016 09:44, Fan, Chun-wei wrote:

Hi John,

Short answer is no.  These are for flatpak/portal, which is for *NIX only.

Hi Chun-wei.  Thanks.

John