libgdamm and libgda-uimm

Gtkmm mailing list
Hi,

I assume my info should go here. There is an active development in
libgda project right now. As results of this work, libgdamm/master is
broken. See issues #1 and #9 for libgda. On the positive note, ui
module in libgda was broken and has been fixed. Works just fine as well
as other programs from ./tools directory. It means, that libgda-uimm
may be developed actively. libgda is actively developing in the main
repo https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgda.

Thanks.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev