how to get write access for the api doc ?

how to get write access for the api doc ?

Harald Thoeny
see subject.

greetings

harald

Re: how to get write access for the api doc ?

Elizabeth M Smith
Harald Thoeny wrote:
> see subject.
>
> greetings
>
> harald

First you need to send patches to the list - to make sure you have the
docbook format down.  If you have several correct, good patches in a row
then we'll get you set up with cvs access and karma ;)

Thanks,
Elizabeth Smith

Re: how to get write access for the api doc ?

dompie
Hi Elizabeth,

how to send in patches for german documentation? what format, what
structure? is there a guideline somewhere? who is the recipient?

cheers
dominik
Elizabeth M Smith schrieb:

> Harald Thoeny wrote:
>> see subject.
>>
>> greetings
>>
>> harald
>
> First you need to send patches to the list - to make sure you have the
> docbook format down.  If you have several correct, good patches in a row
> then we'll get you set up with cvs access and karma ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Elizabeth Smith

Re: Re: how to get write access for the api doc ?

Anant Narayanan
> how to send in patches for german documentation? what format, what
> structure? is there a guideline somewhere? who is the recipient?

You can just send them to the php-gtk-doc list; either as plain-text
attachments or uploaded somewhere (the list does not allow non-text
attachments). If your contribution is a change to an existing page,
provide a patch (output of diff -u), or just attach the whole file is
its a new page.

Regards,
Anant