'hicolor' theme not found

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
Mac OSX 10.11.3
GPS 6.1.1 (20150118) hosted on x86_64-apple-darwin12.5.0
GNAT GPL 2015 (20150428-49)
gtkada-gpl-2015-src

When trying to run a small program that includes the code:
ComboBox := Gtk_Combo_Box_Text_New;
    ComboBox.Append_Text ("A");

I get the following problem.
Much googling indicates that this is a common problem but I could find no solution.
hicolor-icon-theme and gnome-icon-theme are definitely installed.

(show_adaquant_dialog:16530): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not find the icon 'pan-down-symbolic-ltr'. The 'hicolor' theme was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases

(show_adaquant_dialog:16530): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'image-missing' for stock: Icon 'image-missing' not present in theme Adwaita

(show_adaquant_dialog:16530): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'image-missing' for stock: Icon 'image-missing' not present in theme Adwaita

(show_adaquant_dialog:16530): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
plus much more.

Assistance will be appreciated.
Roger

Re: 'hicolor' theme not found

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
After much investigation I conclude that pan-down-symbolic-ltr does not exist on my system.
Closest is pan-up-symbolic.symbolic in /usr/local/share/icons.Adwaita actions directiries.
After much googling I can find no source of pan-down-symbolic-ltr.
hicolor and Adwaita are installed in /usr/local/share/icons.
I am at a total loss as to how to make further progress.

Attached are my source and Glade generated files.
Also my gpr file.

Regards,Roger

Show_AdaQuant_Dialog.adb (2K) Download Attachment
AdaQuant.glade (11K) Download Attachment
adaquantdialogtest.gpr (855 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: 'hicolor' theme not found

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
Please ignore my code in previous message.
I have discovered that I had misunderstood how to setup combo boxes.
Perhaps correct usage will solve problem. I will advise result of correction when done.
Regards,
Roger

Re: 'hicolor' theme not found

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
Corrected ComboBox has cured reported 'hicolor' theme not found problem.
Attached is modified Glad file.
Regards,
Roger

AdaQuant.glade (937 bytes) Download Attachment