[gtk+osx] allow UI to work during long operation

[gtk+osx] allow UI to work during long operation

KieSoft
Hi!

When user presses a button at my app, it starts a long operation. But I need
allow UI to work (update stat and other information). Linux version of my
app calls following code every few milliseconds:

while(gtk_events_pending()) gtk_main_iteration();

That works on Linux but does not work with GTK-OSX. Can you advice anything?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,
Igor