[gtk+osx] Execution errors with GTK+OSX

guimers8
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [gtk+osx] Execution errors with GTK+OSX

Matthew Kemp
Guillaume,

GTK+OSX is only an alpha release, therefore not every function that you would find in the linux version has been implemented as of yet. I would think that accounts for the first error. In terms of solutions to it, the only advice I was given was to actually write the function for GTK+OSX or change your own code. You can usually confirm that the function is not implemented by doing a 'grep' of it's name in the frameworks directory(s).

The second error looks like the default font is not installed on your computer. I don't know where you change this, so perhaps you can either try and find where the font is specified, or try installing the font on your computer.

Good Luck,

Matthew Kemp

On 26 Oct 2006, at 15:27, Guillaume Mahieux-Sudre wrote:

Hello,
I've installed GTK+OSX (so, GTK, GDK & GLib) on my Mac (OSX 10.4.8) but
when i compile, I get these errors :

-- ** WARNING **: gdk_drag_init: not implemented
--
-- gtk_init
-- GTKMacSetup()

Can you explain why and how to fix them ? (My code just create a window and show it)