gtk+-1.xxx maintaining

Bugzilla from ku.b@gmx.de
Below my email sent to the list some time ago, maybe rejected by non
subscription at time:

Is a place for new releases of the gtk+1.xx series known?
Many legacy software is still in use.
Patches to fix bugs in gtk+-1.xx are spread over various distributions.

If on the Gnome end is no interesst, I would possibly create a project
to fix the situation. Let me know about your opinion.

Please take me in CC for answeres as I am not subscribed. Thanks.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas