g_signal_connect_swapped binding not found.

g_signal_connect_swapped binding not found.

Pascal-68
Hello,

I haven’t found binding for g_signal_connect_swapped in GTKAda GPL 2013.
Is there any reason for?
What could be a workaround?

Thanks, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

Re: g_signal_connect_swapped binding not found.

Emmanuel Briot
> I haven’t found binding for g_signal_connect_swapped in GTKAda GPL 2013.
> Is there any reason for?
> What could be a workaround?

This function is pretty much useless. Use Object_Connect if you want to connect
another widget, or pass custom data as needed.
Very often, you would create a custom composite widget with an Ada record, so that
gets passed to your callback and you can then get any field from the record that you want.
If your record represents a dialog for instance, its fields would be the various widgets that
make up the dialog.

regards
Emmanuel

Re: g_signal_connect_swapped binding not found.

Pascal-68
Thanks Emmanuel, it’s OK with Object_Connect.

Regards, Pascal.