error while compiling

Benjamin FOURTICQ
Hello, I am working on a french translation for the documentation.

I read the tutorial about compiling, so I checkout the latest cvs and
try to compile the english version first, but I got an error while
compiling :

# scripts/gen_manual.sh en html
Writing ../build/en/html/copyright.html for legalnotice
Writing ../build/en/html/preface.html for book
Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.windows.html for sect1
Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.linux.html for sect1
Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.macosx.html for sect1
Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.macosx-stepbystep.html
for sect1
Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.html for chapter
runtime error: file ../stylesheets/html/name_to_id.xsl line 52 element
choose
Variable 'class' has not been declared.
Highlighting files.........
highlighting complete
copying image files

0 image files copied

I am using php5 :
# php --version
PHP 5.2.0-8+etch3 (cli) (built: Apr 29 2007 10:42:07)
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies

Does anybody can help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin.

Re: error while compiling

Fernando Correa da Conceição-3
FOURTICQ Benjamin escreveu:

> Hello, I am working on a french translation for the documentation.
>
> I read the tutorial about compiling, so I checkout the latest cvs and
> try to compile the english version first, but I got an error while
> compiling :
>
> # scripts/gen_manual.sh en html
> Writing ../build/en/html/copyright.html for legalnotice
> Writing ../build/en/html/preface.html for book
> Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.windows.html for sect1
> Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.linux.html for sect1
> Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.macosx.html for sect1
> Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.macosx-stepbystep.html
> for sect1
> Writing ../build/en/html/tutorials.installation.html for chapter
> runtime error: file ../stylesheets/html/name_to_id.xsl line 52 element
> choose
> Variable 'class' has not been declared.
> Highlighting files.........
> highlighting complete
> copying image files
>
> 0 image files copied
>
> I am using php5 :
> # php --version
> PHP 5.2.0-8+etch3 (cli) (built: Apr 29 2007 10:42:07)
> Copyright (c) 1997-2006 The PHP Group
> Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies
>
> Does anybody can help me ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Benjamin.

Sorry, I can not help, but I have the same error!
This is with debian? For me too with Kurumin(which is based on debian).
Some package was updated and causes this error. On ubuntu 6.06 it works.

Someone which can build the manual, please send to me the contents of
this file, so I can compare with mine and see if there is any diff.

Fernando Correa da Conceição

Re: error while compiling

firepages
Same here , however, adding ..

<xsl:param name="class" select="no" />

after line 51 (e.g. after   <xsl:param name="signame" />)

fixes... though trying to edit in Quanta+ kills Quanta ;) so edit in something that does not try and parse the XML structure :)