documentation

Harald Thoeny
hello,

i like to write documentation. its very poor at this time.

who can give write access ?

greetings

harald

Re: documentation

Matt-239
Also someone should seriously allow us to add user comments / notes.

-Matt

Harald Thoeny wrote:

> hello,
>
> i like to write documentation. its very poor at this time.
>
> who can give write access ?
>
> greetings
>
> harald

Re: documentation

Madeleine D.-3

I've been trying to get that for months.  I realize that the devel group
is buried with more important priorities, but it makes us look like
we're dead as a programming tool.  IMHO.

Madeleine D.

Matt wrote:

> Also someone should seriously allow us to add user comments / notes.
>
> -Matt
>
> Harald Thoeny wrote:
>
>> hello,
>>
>> i like to write documentation. its very poor at this time.
>>
>> who can give write access ?
>>
>> greetings
>>
>> harald

Re: documentation

macm
Hi

Please let users write comments and tips.

One of amazing things in Php docs are the tips of users.

Regards

macm

2008/12/5 Madeleine D. <[hidden email]>

> I've been trying to get that for months.  I realize that the devel group is
> buried with more important priorities, but it makes us look like we're dead
> as a programming tool.  IMHO.
>

> Madeleine D.
>

> Matt wrote:
>
>> Also someone should seriously allow us to add user comments / notes.
>>
>> -Matt
>>
>> Harald Thoeny wrote:
>>

>>> hello,
>>>
>>> i like to write documentation. its very poor at this time.
>>>
>>> who can give write access ?
>>>
>>> greetings
>>>
>>> harald

Re: documentation

Elizabeth M Smith
Mario Moura wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please let users write comments and tips.
>
> One of amazing things in Php docs are the tips of users.
>
> Regards
>
> macm

The system is currently broken - are you volunteering to fix it?

thanks,
Elizabeth

Re: documentation

Madeleine D.-3
E -

I would, if I knew how.  As it is, I went to Steph for info and access,
but she got caught up in other things as well, and it died there.

If anybody's got info, and can post it, great.

Madeleine D.

Elizabeth M Smith wrote:

> Mario Moura wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please let users write comments and tips.
>>
>> One of amazing things in Php docs are the tips of users.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> macm
>>

> The system is currently broken - are you volunteering to fix it?
>
> thanks,
> Elizabeth

Re: documentation

Steph Fox-3
M -

> I would, if I knew how.  As it is, I went to Steph for info and access,
> but she got caught up in other things as well, and it died there.

I thought Andrei gave you access?
(I don't have karma to do that.)

If not, please bug him. You have php.net karma, it's just a case of
extending it to another module.

> If anybody's got info, and can post it, great.

Info? Everything's in public CVS...

- Steph

(sorry, no still don't have time)

> Madeleine D.
>

> Elizabeth M Smith wrote:
>> Mario Moura wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Please let users write comments and tips.
>>>
>>> One of amazing things in Php docs are the tips of users.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> macm
>>>

>> The system is currently broken - are you volunteering to fix it?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Elizabeth

Re: documentation

Madeleine D.-3

Steph Fox wrote:

> M -
>
>> I would, if I knew how.  As it is, I went to Steph for info and
>> access, but she got caught up in other things as well, and it died
>> there.
>
> I thought Andrei gave you access?
> (I don't have karma to do that.)
>
> If not, please bug him. You have php.net karma, it's just a case of
> extending it to another module.

Andrei -

Okay, bugging you, per Steph.... Is this a doable thing?  The access you
gave me originally didn't work.

thanks,
Madeleine D.

>> If anybody's got info, and can post it, great.
>
> Info? Everything's in public CVS...
>
> - Steph
>
> (sorry, no still don't have time)
>

>> Madeleine D.

>>> The system is currently broken - are you volunteering to fix it?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Elizabeth

Re: documentation

macm
Hi Elizabeth

I will feel honor to be volunteer.

What bugs are you talking about?

I tried search "gtk" in http://bugs.php.net but I couldnt find.

I am not C guru, but I am very confortable with php5 and oop. If (I can
contribute) {I will;}

I thought these comments were from the same system of php.net and there seen
to be working.

Please show me how can I start (Docs, bugs reports, cvs, or if is a third
apps)

By the way I am begginer in gtk world (just to be transparent)

If is a third apps I can Xdebug it and try find this bug or create a small
module.

If is necessary re-install php.net system in gtk.php.net sub-domain and this
is a hard type job I can join in this task.

Just schedule a day and let me know. (And What I need to do)

Regards

Mario
macm

2008/12/9 Elizabeth M Smith <[hidden email]>

> Mario Moura wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Please let users write comments and tips.
> >
> > One of amazing things in Php docs are the tips of users.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > macm
>
> The system is currently broken - are you volunteering to fix it?
>
> thanks,
> Elizabeth

Mário Alberto Chaves Moura
[hidden email]
31-3264-6203
31-9157-6000

Re: documentation

Andrei Zmievski
According to the ACLs, you have access to php-gtk-web and php-gtk-doc modules. Is that not
enough to work on notes? What other access would you need?

-Andrei