ctrl-s

Hanno-2
Hello folks!

I think CTRL-S to stop playing the synth is not the best choice, because
CTRL-S is always used for saving the current file. I got no good alternative
but I think every other would be better. What about CTRL-D "suspend/delete
synth" for stop playing and CTRL-S for saving the current file?

with best regards
Hanno

Re: ctrl-s

Tim Janik
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Hanno wrote:

> Hello folks!
>
> I think CTRL-S to stop playing the synth is not the best choice, because
> CTRL-S is always used for saving the current file. I got no good alternative
> but I think every other would be better. What about CTRL-D "suspend/delete
> synth" for stop playing and CTRL-S for saving the current file?

hm, sounds like a really good idea, Ctrl-D does notihng in gedit,
gnumeric. and in firefox it adds bookmarks which is unlikely needed in beast.

> with best regards
> Hanno

---
ciaoTJ