config file format in gtk3

José Luis Lafuente
Hi,

I'm trying to understand how the config files work for gtk3. I have a file at `~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini, and I think that the options I can use here are the properties from here:

What I want to do is to customize file chooser dialog. It seems that the options for that are here:

but I cannot figure which is the proper format to set the `show-hidden` setting to true on the `settings.ini` file.
Also, I cannot find what the setting name for the `Sort folders before files` option.

Thanks

LRN

Re: config file format in gtk3

LRN
On 9/28/2017 4:03 PM, José Luis Lafuente wrote:
> What I want to do is to customize file chooser dialog. It seems that the
> options for that are here:
> https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkFileChooser.html

It's easier to read the actual schema[1] used for these settings.

> but I cannot figure which is the proper format to set the `show-hidden`
> setting to true on the `settings.ini` file.

[org/gtk/settings/file-chooser]
show-hidden=true

[1]
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/gtk/org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser.gschema.xml?h=gtk-3-22

--
O< ascii ribbon - stop html email! - http://arc.pasp.de/

0x8DADE9276759BA74.asc (3K) Download Attachment