cairo dependency

Rodrigo Moya
Hi

Just tried compiling via jhbuild, and while GTK+ compiled fine, other
modules didn't because of cairo.h not being found and referenced from
some gdk header files.

So, the attached patch fixed it for me, can I commit?
--
Rodrigo Moya <[hidden email]>

gtk-cairo.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: cairo dependency

Matthias Clasen
On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 17:02 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just tried compiling via jhbuild, and while GTK+ compiled fine, other
> modules didn't because of cairo.h not being found and referenced from
> some gdk header files.
>
> So, the attached patch fixed it for me, can I commit?

Looks right to me, please commit.

Re: cairo dependency

Rodrigo Moya
On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 13:05 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 17:02 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Just tried compiling via jhbuild, and while GTK+ compiled fine, other
> > modules didn't because of cairo.h not being found and referenced from
> > some gdk header files.
> >
> > So, the attached patch fixed it for me, can I commit?
>
> Looks right to me, please commit.

committed
--
Rodrigo Moya <[hidden email]>