boolean modules

Hanno-2
What I forgot to say:

The booleans should have a comparator in it that means: a parameter, typical
0,5. Values bigger or equal are "1" values smaller are "0". When you can
change this value you can do an awful lot of things more with that than just
do booleans.

And what would also be nice is a simple timer. I could do a timer with a
pulsewave and a flipflop but a timer would be nice. Starts with 0, lasts for
time, goes to 1. This can also be done with a ADSR and a lot more. So that
modules is not really *needed* desperatly like the others. By the way - that
could be done with a Up/Down counter also... As I said, some boolean logics
would be nice.

best regards
Hanno