Wrong link on the GtkMessageDialog Constructor page

Wrong link on the GtkMessageDialog Constructor page

Thomas Sahlin
Hi all,

On the page http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/gtk.gtkmessagedialog.constructor.php, the "GtkMessage" parameter links to the same page. I believe it should link to http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/gtk.enum.messagetype.php.

Regards,

Thomas Sahlin

Re: Wrong link on the GtkMessageDialog Constructor page

Mark Skilbeck
On 07/06/10 14:41, Thomas Sahlin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On the page http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/gtk.gtkmessagedialog.constructor.php, the "GtkMessage" parameter links to the same page. I believe it should link to http://gtk.php.net/manual/en/gtk.enum.messagetype.php.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas Sahlin

Fixed in SVN :)

http://svn.php.net/viewvc/gtk/php-gtk-doc/trunk/manual/en/reference/gtk/gtkmessagedialog.xml?r1=300258&r2=300257&pathrev=300258

--
Mark Skilbeck
mahcuz.com | gtk.php.net | pecl.php.net/cairo | docs.php.net