Window having unnecessary space

Gtk+ - General mailing list
Hello.
Im making my application for Linux systems using Python with frontend GTK+3.
From the pictures, you can see that whenever I attach picture, there is a lot of space created at bottom. Even it happens when I do not attach any picture, but upto a small extent only.

But the picture is only 180×250 in size. Why does it happen?
*Attached three screenshots.

Thank You
J. Arun Mani

Screenshot from 2019-01-29 23-12-45.png (175K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2019-01-29 23-13-03.png (160K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2019-01-29 23-13-28.png (171K) Download Attachment

Re: Window having unnecessary space

Gtk+ - General mailing list
Try running your application with environment variable GTK_DEBUG=interactive
This loads the inspector, with that you can see the tree of widgets and their space/allocationsize.

Luca

Il giorno mar 29 gen 2019 alle ore 19:20 J.Arun Mani via gtk-list <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hello.
Im making my application for Linux systems using Python with frontend GTK+3.
From the pictures, you can see that whenever I attach picture, there is a lot of space created at bottom. Even it happens when I do not attach any picture, but upto a small extent only.