Website move

Tim Janik
hi all.

The beast website has been moved to a new documentation tool which will fix the
current build problems with beast documentation and can be better tailored to
the project needs. Many small things have been fixed all over the site, and
there's also new content because we can generate proepr reference documentation
now.

some things still need to be worked on, such as extending the reference docu
generation and reworking the documentation shipped in beast tarballs.
however regenerating the full website from the new tool was the biggest leap
in the whole process, and the rest can be solved incrementally.

The site layout and HTML have also been improved during the move, the website
should be much more portable across different browsers now.
Please feel free to explore the new site and report any problems you encounter
(broken links, missing redirects, layout problems, etc).

---
ciaoTJ

Re: Website move

Stefan Westerfeld
   Hi!

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 01:24:22AM +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> The site layout and HTML have also been improved during the move, the
> website
> should be much more portable across different browsers now.
> Please feel free to explore the new site and report any problems you
> encounter
> (broken links, missing redirects, layout problems, etc).

I think the following (http://beast.gtk.org/bse-interface.html#BseDot)
is not right:

struct BseDot
{
  SfiReal *x;
  SfiReal *y;
};

It should be

struct BseDot
{
  SfiReal x;
  SfiReal y;
};

instead. The other records have similar problems.

   Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, Hamburg/Germany, http://space.twc.de/~stefan

Re: Website move

Tim Janik
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:

>   Hi!
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 01:24:22AM +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
>> The site layout and HTML have also been improved during the move, the
>> website
>> should be much more portable across different browsers now.
>> Please feel free to explore the new site and report any problems you
>> encounter
>> (broken links, missing redirects, layout problems, etc).
>
> I think the following (http://beast.gtk.org/bse-interface.html#BseDot)
> is not right:
>
> struct BseDot
> {
>  SfiReal *x;
>  SfiReal *y;
> };
>
> It should be
>
> struct BseDot
> {
>  SfiReal x;
>  SfiReal y;
> };
>
> instead. The other records have similar problems.

thanks for catching. fixed in CVS and the web now.

>   Cu... Stefan

---
ciaoTJ