Web site notes

Madeleine D.-2

I'd like to post user notes on the solutions I'm working out for version
2, but the message I get is that the notes are shut down.

Is this a fixable thing?

thanks,
Madeleine D.

Re: Web site notes

Andrei Zmievski
I hope it is.. Steph is the one taking care of that, but she might be
busy. Maybe someone else wants to take over notes?

-Andrei

Madeleine D. wrote:

> I'd like to post user notes on the solutions I'm working out for version
> 2, but the message I get is that the notes are shut down.
>
> Is this a fixable thing?
>

> thanks,
> Madeleine D.

Re: Web site notes

Madeleine D.-2

A -

I talked to Steph over the weekend and she was going to try and get to
it, but you're right - she's buried.  I would be more than happy to do
it, if I can.  What's involved?

I already know my php logon doesn't get me what I need to get the notes
running again.

thanks,
Madeleine D.

Andrei Zmievski wrote:

> I hope it is.. Steph is the one taking care of that, but she might be
> busy. Maybe someone else wants to take over notes?
>
> -Andrei
>
> Madeleine D. wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to post user notes on the solutions I'm working out for version
>> 2, but the message I get is that the notes are shut down.
>>
>> Is this a fixable thing?
>>

>> thanks,
>> Madeleine D.

Re: Web site notes

Andrei Zmievski
I am not quite sure what is involved in getting notes running. Perhaps
you could ask Steph and let me know if there are any ACLs or permissions
that you need from me?

-Andrei