Using Icons

bertus.dries
I am able to create an icon which appears in the main window and in the dislogs, butthe .exe file in the explorere has some standard icon. It must be possible to use the icon also when a coupling is placed on the schreen that must also be the icon i defined for my windows and dialogs.
I am using windows 10, the GPS programming environment. But how can I do that?

L. Dries

Re: Using Icons

Op de Coul, Manuel

I use this tool to do that: http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/