Use Xcode to run Gtk code instead of terminal

Use Xcode to run Gtk code instead of terminal

Gtk+ - Apps Dev mailing list
Hi: I have installed the latest version of whatever gtk+ and gtk+3 on my MacBook pro, and I have tried the command line to run the Gtk code successfully. However, I want to run this code in the Xcode, but this popped up with “ 'gtk/gtk.h' file not found” , and I don’t find any .h file of gtk. Therefore, could you give me some solutions or the only way I can run this code is using the command line? Thanks!
via Newton Mail [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=dx&cv=9.8.415&pv=10.14.0&source=email_footer_2]

Re: Use Xcode to run Gtk code instead of terminal

Gtk+ - Apps Dev mailing list

 Hi Evan,

I am unfamiliar with Xcode but if you can compile the code at the command line and have pkg-config working then check where the include files are that you need and add them to your Xcode development environment. Try

pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-3.0

at the command line for your includes and libraries.

Eric