Updating the docs to phd

Leon Pegg
Hi all,
I have been working with the old php-gtk-doc build system to update
the docs (http://leonpegg.com/php-gtk-doc/) and have also started to
create a phd build system for the php-gtk docs and in the process
update them.
at the moment I only have a very basic phd manual framework which I
intend to use for the php-gtk docs, Talking with the php doc guys on
EFnet #php.doc and they have offered to help me in any way.
they also have a Google SoC student and one of his tasks is to create
a php-gtk template for phd, they also mentioned if we need any thing
added to phd to assist us to ask.
Regards Leon Pegg