Updating docs

Anant Narayanan
Hi,

Can we get the docs to build automatically again?
IIRC, the last issue w.r.t to later versions of xsltproc was resolved
quite sometime ago.

Regards,
Anant

Re: Updating docs

Andrei Zmievski
It's nothing to do with us.. the CVS repository update script is broken
on that machine, I think. You need to email [hidden email] or we need
to figure out an alternative way of pulling CVS data in.. Perhaps just a
private checkout area that gets updated by a crontab instead of cvsup.

-Andrei

Anant Narayanan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can we get the docs to build automatically again?
> IIRC, the last issue w.r.t to later versions of xsltproc was resolved
> quite sometime ago.
>
> Regards,
> Anant

Re: Updating docs

Andrei Zmievski
And by the way, maybe we can migrate to Livedocs instead?

-Andrei

Andrei Zmievski wrote:

> It's nothing to do with us.. the CVS repository update script is broken
> on that machine, I think. You need to email [hidden email] or we need
> to figure out an alternative way of pulling CVS data in.. Perhaps just a
> private checkout area that gets updated by a crontab instead of cvsup.
>
> -Andrei
>
> Anant Narayanan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can we get the docs to build automatically again?
>> IIRC, the last issue w.r.t to later versions of xsltproc was resolved
>> quite sometime ago.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Anant

Re: Updating docs

Elizabeth M Smith
Andrei Zmievski wrote:
> And by the way, maybe we can migrate to Livedocs instead?
>
> -Andrei

Actually it's not livedocs, it's Phd and Leon is looking at first
migrating us to docbook5  so we can use the Phd generator to do our docs
too (they have many OO improvements and we can whine for more)

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Re: Updating docs

Steph Fox
Hey Andrei,

> And by the way, maybe we can migrate to Livedocs instead?

We did that once before. OK, _I_ did that once before.. there was too little
OO support for it to work well, so it never saw the light of CVS. Phd looks
more promising.

- Steph

> -Andrei
>
> Andrei Zmievski wrote:
>> It's nothing to do with us.. the CVS repository update script is broken
>> on that machine, I think. You need to email [hidden email] or we need to
>> figure out an alternative way of pulling CVS data in.. Perhaps just a
>> private checkout area that gets updated by a crontab instead of cvsup.
>>
>> -Andrei
>>
>> Anant Narayanan wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can we get the docs to build automatically again?
>>> IIRC, the last issue w.r.t to later versions of xsltproc was resolved
>>> quite sometime ago.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Anant

Re: Updating docs

Andrei Zmievski
Yes, let's get off this obsolete system ASAP.

-Andrei