Tutorial perl-Gtk3 and Windows/MSys

max.augsburg
Hello everybody,

I have created a little tutorial about perl-Gtk3 and Windows/MSys2. Especially I show there, how to create an installer for your perl-Gtk3 application. Perhaps this little How-To is helpful for some people.

see especially:

Improvement suggesstions are highly welcome!

Best wishes,
Max

Re: Tutorial perl-Gtk3 and Windows/MSys

"Torsten Schönfeld"
On 08.06.2017 13:30, [hidden email] wrote:
> I have created a little tutorial about perl-Gtk3 and Windows/MSys2.
> Especially I show there, how to create an installer for your perl-Gtk3
> application. Perhaps this little How-To is helpful for some people.
>
> You can find the files on https://github.com/MaxPerl/perl-Gtk3-Tutorial

Looks good!  Thank you for writing this down.

-Torsten