TreeView add window class member variables

TreeView add window class member variables

hysteria
I have a class inherits the TreeView, why did the class have a window class member variables will be an error?
error: Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_pack: assertion `gtk_widget_get_parent (child) == NULL' failed

Re: TreeView add window class member variables

Ian Martin-6
Hi Hysteria,
If you want a sensible reply, it would help to post the code.  The
header file for your class would be a good start.

Ian.

On 10/01/14 23:46, hysteria wrote:

> I have a class inherits the TreeView, why did the class have a window class
> member variables will be an error?
> error: Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_pack: assertion `gtk_widget_get_parent
> (child) == NULL' failed

Re: TreeView add window class member variables

Kjell Ahlstedt
I agree with Ian that you should show relevant parts of your code, but I
don't think the header file will be enough. I think you try to add the
same widget to two containers, e.g. to two Boxes.

Kjell

2014-01-14 21:19, Ian Martin skrev:

> Hi Hysteria,
> If you want a sensible reply, it would help to post the code.  The
> header file for your class would be a good start.
>
> Ian.
>
> On 10/01/14 23:46, hysteria wrote:
>> I have a class inherits the TreeView, why did the class have a window
>> class
>> member variables will be an error?
>> error: Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_box_pack: assertion `gtk_widget_get_parent
>> (child) == NULL' failed

Re: TreeView add window class member variables

hysteria
It suddenly to normal ,But I don't know why