SoundFont Demo Song

Amazon Sec. Team messages-noreply@amazon.com
   Hi!

I created a song which uses the new SoundFont support in the upcoming BEAST
release. It uses piano, strings, drums, and lead (Fantasia) from Fluid (R3)
General MIDI SoundFont (GM) - included in the .bse file, also packaged by
debian (fluid-soundfont-gm). The bass is synthetic from BEAST.

http://space.twc.de/~stefan/download/SFDemo10.bse

   Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan

Re: SoundFont Demo Song

Tim Janik-6
Great, I love it! ;-)

A link to your announcement is up on the website next to the
0.11.0 release together with WallStreetRag.

--
Yours sincerely,
Tim Janik

https://testbit.eu/timj/