Second argument of gtk_source_mark_attributes_render_icon

Second argument of gtk_source_mark_attributes_render_icon

Gtk+ - Apps Dev mailing list

What should be the second argument of the function
gtk_source_mark_attributes_render_icon();
It is of type GtkWidget and according to the reference page this is "widget
of which style settings may be used". I find it for a bit unclear.

When I call gtk_source_mark_attributes_render_icon(att, some_random_widget,
40); takes no effect and the pixbuf rendered in the gutter is
as small as 10x10 or something. I even set the gutter size to 40.

How can I render bigger pixbufs in the gutter?