Removed Widget

Osmanys Fuentes Lombá

Hello, I'm looking for a guide: in some version between 2.7 and 3.8 the
GtkAda Sheet widget was removed but I don't know what is the widget that
replaces it. Please guide me.

--
-------------------------

Lic. C. Físicas Osmanys Fuentes Lombá

Dpto. Termoconversión

Centro de Investigación de Energía Solar

Santiago de Cuba

Re: Removed Widget

Pascal-68
Hello,

This question is mainly a GTK concern.
You will find many answers in FAQ:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk-question-index.html
and especially in migrating guide see FAQ 1.3.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr