Re: gtkada Digest, Vol 135, Issue 2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gtkada Digest, Vol 135, Issue 2

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
Thanks Pascal,
I finally managed to get configure to work with OpenGL using:
CC='/usr/bin/gcc -g -O0' ./configure --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=GL --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11 --disable-shared
However, to do this I had to change 
GL_LDOPTS="-L$with_GL_prefix/lib64  to GL_LDOPTS="-L$with_GL_prefix/lib
as my system does not have a lib64 folder in /usr/X11.

make then proceeded OK until:

gcc -c -fPIC -gnat05 -gnatQ -gnatwae -gnatay -g -O0 -Werror=format-security gl_h.adb
In file included from /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.c:22:
/ada_source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.h:74:9: warning: 'GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
In file included from #define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT            (gdk_gl_context_get_type())
        ^
/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkglcontext.h:33:9: note: previous definition is /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c here:
23:
/ada_source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.h:74:9: warning: 'GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]#define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT             (gdk_gl_context_get_type ())

        ^
#define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT            (gdk_gl_context_get_type())
        ^
/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkglcontext.h:33:9: note: previous definition is here
#define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT             (gdk_gl_context_get_type ())
        ^
gcc -c -fPIC -gnat05 -gnatQ -gnatwae -gnatay -g -O0 -Werror=format-security gdk-gl.adb
/Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c:270:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'context'
  context = g_object_new(GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT, NULL);
  ^
/Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c:271:8: error: use of undeclared identifier 'context'
  if (!context)
       ^
/Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c:313:10: error: use of undeclared identifier 'context'
  return context;
         ^
1 warning and 3 errors generated.
In file included from /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.c:23:
In file included from /ada_source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.h:26:
In file included from /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:286:
/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk-autocleanups.h:86:31: error: unknown type name 'GtkGLArea'
G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC(GtkGLArea, g_object_unref)
                              ^
/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk-autocleanups.h:86:31: error: unknown type name 'GtkGLArea'
/Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.c:75:3: warning: 'gtk_widget_set_double_buffered' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
  gtk_widget_set_double_buffered(GTK_WIDGET(gl_area), FALSE);
  ^
/usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:883:23: note: 'gtk_widget_set_double_buffered' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
void                  gtk_widget_set_double_buffered    (GtkWidget    *widget,
                      ^
2 warnings and 2 errors generated.

   compilation of gdkgl.c failed
   compilation of gtkglarea.c failed

Seems to be a conflict between definitions of GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT in GtkAda and gtk+3?

Regards,
Roger


On 3 Sep 2016, at 8:00 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Send gtkada mailing list submissions to
[hidden email]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[hidden email]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[hidden email]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of gtkada digest..."
Today's Topics:

  1. Re: Configure doesn't find openGL (Pascal)

From: Pascal <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [gtkada] Configure doesn't find openGL
Date: 3 September 2016 at 5:36:16 AM AEST
To: Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]>, Roger Mc Murtrie <[hidden email]>, gtkada <[hidden email]>


Hello,

That's a while I have built GTKAda with OpenGL support on MacOS.

I did it with X11 backend:
$ CPPFLAGS=-I$instxada/include LDFLAGS=-L$instxada/lib ./configure CC='gcc -g -O0' --prefix=$instxada --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=GL --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11 --disable-shared
(instxada=your installation directory)

If you want native MacOS backend, try to add in GTKAda GPR file:
for Linker_Options use ("-g", "-bind_at_load", "-framework", "/GLUT", "-framework", "/OpenGL", "-lm", "-Wl,-no_pie");

Keep us informed.

HTH, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr


Le 1 sept. 2016 à 07:51, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I can't get configure to produce a system that includes openGL.
CC=/usr/bin/gcc ./configure LDFLAGS="-framework OpenGL -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries".

Take a look at the contents of config.log

I am not sure we really support openGL on OSX though (or that gtk+ itself
supports it correctly). The GLArea widget has not been updated in a while
on the C side.

Emmanuel

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada




_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada


_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Pascal-68
Hello Roger,

You're right.
Well, I forgot the modifications I did, see attached diff file.


It was done for GTKAda 3.8.2.
Not all modifications are related with OpenGL.
I don't remember if it was related to your issue.
Thus, let try and keep us informed ;-)

HTH, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr


> Le 4 sept. 2016 à 06:32, Roger Mc Murtrie <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Thanks Pascal,
> I finally managed to get configure to work with OpenGL using:
> CC='/usr/bin/gcc -g -O0' ./configure --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=GL --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11 --disable-shared
> However, to do this I had to change
> GL_LDOPTS="-L$with_GL_prefix/lib64  to GL_LDOPTS="-L$with_GL_prefix/lib
> as my system does not have a lib64 folder in /usr/X11.
>
> make then proceeded OK until:
>
> gcc -c -fPIC -gnat05 -gnatQ -gnatwae -gnatay -g -O0 -Werror=format-security gl_h.adb
> In file included from /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.c:22:
> /ada_source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.h:74:9: warning: 'GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
> In file included from #define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT            (gdk_gl_context_get_type())
>         ^
> /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkglcontext.h:33:9: note: previous definition is /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c here:
> 23:
> /ada_source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.h:74:9: warning: 'GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]#define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT             (gdk_gl_context_get_type ())
>
>         ^
> #define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT            (gdk_gl_context_get_type())
>         ^
> /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkglcontext.h:33:9: note: previous definition is here
> #define GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT             (gdk_gl_context_get_type ())
>         ^
> gcc -c -fPIC -gnat05 -gnatQ -gnatwae -gnatay -g -O0 -Werror=format-security gdk-gl.adb
> /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c:270:3: error: use of undeclared identifier 'context'
>   context = g_object_new(GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT, NULL);
>   ^
> /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c:271:8: error: use of undeclared identifier 'context'
>   if (!context)
>        ^
> /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gdkgl.c:313:10: error: use of undeclared identifier 'context'
>   return context;
>          ^
> 1 warning and 3 errors generated.
> In file included from /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.c:23:
> In file included from /ada_source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.h:26:
> In file included from /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:286:
> /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk-autocleanups.h:86:31: error: unknown type name 'GtkGLArea'
> G_DEFINE_AUTOPTR_CLEANUP_FUNC(GtkGLArea, g_object_unref)
>                               ^
> /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk-autocleanups.h:86:31: error: unknown type name 'GtkGLArea'
> /Ada_Source/gtkada/src/opengl/gtkglarea.c:75:3: warning: 'gtk_widget_set_double_buffered' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
>   gtk_widget_set_double_buffered(GTK_WIDGET(gl_area), FALSE);
>   ^
> /usr/local/Cellar/gtk+3/3.20.6/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:883:23: note: 'gtk_widget_set_double_buffered' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
> void                  gtk_widget_set_double_buffered    (GtkWidget    *widget,
>                       ^
> 2 warnings and 2 errors generated.
>
>    compilation of gdkgl.c failed
>    compilation of gtkglarea.c failed
>
> Seems to be a conflict between definitions of GDK_TYPE_GL_CONTEXT in GtkAda and gtk+3?
>
> Regards,
> Roger
>
>
>> On 3 Sep 2016, at 8:00 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> Send gtkada mailing list submissions to
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> [hidden email]
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of gtkada digest..."
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1. Re: Configure doesn't find openGL (Pascal)
>>
>> From: Pascal <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: [gtkada] Configure doesn't find openGL
>> Date: 3 September 2016 at 5:36:16 AM AEST
>> To: Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]>, Roger Mc Murtrie <[hidden email]>, gtkada <[hidden email]>
>>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> That's a while I have built GTKAda with OpenGL support on MacOS.
>>
>> I did it with X11 backend:
>> $ CPPFLAGS=-I$instxada/include LDFLAGS=-L$instxada/lib ./configure CC='gcc -g -O0' --prefix=$instxada --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=GL --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11 --disable-shared
>> (instxada=your installation directory)
>>
>> If you want native MacOS backend, try to add in GTKAda GPR file:
>> for Linker_Options use ("-g", "-bind_at_load", "-framework", "/GLUT", "-framework", "/OpenGL", "-lm", "-Wl,-no_pie");
>>
>> Keep us informed.
>>
>> HTH, Pascal.
>> http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr
>>
>>
>>> Le 1 sept. 2016 à 07:51, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>>> I can't get configure to produce a system that includes openGL.
>>>> CC=/usr/bin/gcc ./configure LDFLAGS="-framework OpenGL -L/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Libraries".
>>>
>>> Take a look at the contents of config.log
>>>
>>> I am not sure we really support openGL on OSX though (or that gtk+ itself
>>> supports it correctly). The GLArea widget has not been updated in a while
>>> on the C side.
>>>
>>> Emmanuel
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> gtkada mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> gtkada mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
>
> _______________________________________________
> gtkada mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada

gtkada-3.8.2-src-x.diff (7K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Emmanuel Briot

Pascal, Roger,

There is now and then demand for openGL with GtkAda. Would you guys be interested
in providing a pull request (on github) for GtkAda so that we can fix/include such support ?
Seems you are pretty close to having everything working correctly.

Such support is unlikely to come from us directly, since there is no commercial demand for
it, but of course we are interested in having GtkAda be as complete/good as possible...

Thanks in advance

Emmanuel
_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
If I omit --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11
I get:
configure: error: Missing OpenGL library
Roger


> On 5 Sep 2016, at 8:12 PM, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> From Pascal's diff file I think the following change is necessary as it probably applies, at least, to most macs at 10.11.6 and Xcode 7.3.1.
>
> These changes look correct at first sight, and indeed work on OSX (for configure).
> However, I am surprised that we have to use --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11, where we are not building
> for X11 on the Mac. It is likely to lead to issues if gtk+ expects to use X11 here.
>
> I think you should include these patches as part of your pull request when you manage to get
> things working.
>
>> Normally, I would probably submit a bug report on these but is that the appropriate process here?
>
> Sure, you can (on github).
>
>
> Thanks !
>
> Emmanuel

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Emmanuel Briot
> If I omit --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11
> I get:
> configure: error: Missing OpenGL library

right, I noticed this as well. But doesn't this mean we should find some other OpenGL library
on OSX (and thus need further refinement to configure) rather than rely on an X11 library,
when the rest of gtk+ doesn't use X11 on that platform ?

Emmanuel

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
This is outside my expertise.
Perhaps Pascal can advise?
Roger

> On 5 Sep 2016, at 10:25 PM, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> If I omit --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11
>> I get:
>> configure: error: Missing OpenGL library
>
> right, I noticed this as well. But doesn't this mean we should find some other OpenGL library
> on OSX (and thus need further refinement to configure) rather than rely on an X11 library,
> when the rest of gtk+ doesn't use X11 on that platform ?
>
> Emmanuel
>

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: Configure doesn't find openGL

Roger Mc Murtrie-2

I tried --with-GL-prefix=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries
but that didn't work.
I also tried LDFLAGS='-framework GLUT, -framework OpenGL'
but configure still returns configure: error: Missing OpenGL library

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Roger Mc Murtrie <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [gtkada] Configure doesn't find openGL
> Date: 5 September 2016 at 10:31:53 PM AEST
> To: Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
>
> This is outside my expertise.
> Perhaps Pascal can advise?
> Roger
>
>> On 5 Sep 2016, at 10:25 PM, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> If I omit --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11
>>> I get:
>>> configure: error: Missing OpenGL library
>>
>> right, I noticed this as well. But doesn't this mean we should find some other OpenGL library
>> on OSX (and thus need further refinement to configure) rather than rely on an X11 library,
>> when the rest of gtk+ doesn't use X11 on that platform ?
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Pascal-68
Hello,

The configure script only take in account OpenGL from GL,GL32,MesaGL values.
The GL value is for standard Unix lib and include structure.
That is suitable for OpenGL with X11 thus with MacOS all GTK must be built with X11.
I got it ok with GTK / GTKAda 3.8.

Else a new value GLQuartz or whatever should be added in configure with "-framework GLUT -framework OpenGL" instead of "-lGLU -lGL" for GTK built with Quartz.
See https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/qa/qa1613/_index.html.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr


> Le 5 sept. 2016 à 14:52, Roger Mc Murtrie <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>
> I tried --with-GL-prefix=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries
> but that didn't work.
> I also tried LDFLAGS='-framework GLUT, -framework OpenGL'
> but configure still returns configure: error: Missing OpenGL library
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Roger Mc Murtrie <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Re: [gtkada] Configure doesn't find openGL
>> Date: 5 September 2016 at 10:31:53 PM AEST
>> To: Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: [hidden email]
>>
>> This is outside my expertise.
>> Perhaps Pascal can advise?
>> Roger
>>
>>> On 5 Sep 2016, at 10:25 PM, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> If I omit --with-GL-prefix=/usr/X11
>>>> I get:
>>>> configure: error: Missing OpenGL library
>>>
>>> right, I noticed this as well. But doesn't this mean we should find some other OpenGL library
>>> on OSX (and thus need further refinement to configure) rather than rely on an X11 library,
>>> when the rest of gtk+ doesn't use X11 on that platform ?
>>>
>>> Emmanuel
>>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> gtkada mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Emmanuel Briot
> Else a new value GLQuartz or whatever should be added in configure with "-framework GLUT -framework OpenGL" instead of "-lGLU -lGL" for GTK built with Quartz.
> See https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/qa/qa1613/_index.html.

That sounds like the best approach, I think. On OSX, we should not require people to use
the X11 backend...
_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Roger Mc Murtrie-2
As suggested by https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/qa/qa1613/_index.html, I tried
CC='/usr/bin/gcc -g -O0' LDFLAGS='-framework GLUT -framework OpenGL -framework Cocoa' ./configure --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=GL --disable-shared
but
configure responded with:
checking for OpenGL... no
checking for GL32... no
checking for Mesa... no
checking Mesa with pthreads... no
configure: error: Missing OpenGL library

/System/Library/Frameworks definitely has  GLUT, OpenGL and Cocoa.
Maybe some work needed on the configure script.
My main priority at the moment is just to try and get testgtk working withOpenGL under the current configuration.
If I can sort that out then I'll probably have a go at implementing your "best approach".

> On 6 Sep 2016, at 5:17 PM, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Else a new value GLQuartz or whatever should be added in configure with "-framework GLUT -framework OpenGL" instead of "-lGLU -lGL" for GTK built with Quartz.
>> See https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/qa/qa1613/_index.html.
>
> That sounds like the best approach, I think. On OSX, we should not require people to use
> the X11 backend...

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Configure doesn't find openGL

Pascal-68
In reply to this post by Emmanuel Briot
Hello all,

I see some stuff about OpenGL in GTKAda GPL 2017.
Is it working?
What is the configure switches suitable for Drawin / macOS?

My try seems not ok:

cmd$ ./configure --prefix=$instxada --enable-build=Debug --with-GL=auto
checking build system type... x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
checking host system type... x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
checking target system type... x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking for clang... clang
checking whether we are using the GNU Objective C compiler... yes
checking whether clang accepts -g... yes
checking for gprbuild... /usr/local/gnat/bin/gprbuild
checking for gprinstall... /usr/local/gnat/bin/gprinstall
checking that your gnat compiler works with a simple example... yes
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for gettext in libc... no
checking for bindtextdomain in -lintl... no
checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/xnadalib-2017/bin/pkg-config
checking for GTK - version >= 3.14.0... yes
checking for OpenGL... no
checking for GL32... no
checking for Mesa... no
checking Mesa with pthreads... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating shared.gpr
config.status: creating po/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/gtkada_rm/html/static/index.html
configure: --------- Summary for Gtkada 2017 -----------------
configure:   Shared libraries:       yes (default: static)
configure:   OpenGL:                 False
configure: --------------------------------------------

Thanks, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr


> Le 4 sept. 2016 à 14:43, Emmanuel Briot <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>
> Pascal, Roger,
>
> There is now and then demand for openGL with GtkAda. Would you guys be interested
> in providing a pull request (on github) for GtkAda so that we can fix/include such support ?
> Seems you are pretty close to having everything working correctly.
>
> Such support is unlikely to come from us directly, since there is no commercial demand for
> it, but of course we are interested in having GtkAda be as complete/good as possible...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Emmanuel

_______________________________________________
gtkada mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.adacore.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkada