the file LICENSE-AS-IS actually just contained part of a standard dont-sue-me
like the MIT license has it. But due to lack of copyright specification isn't a
as it turns out. That and some web directory aging caused the link to disappear.
I've set a redirect now that links to a mirror of historic site contents, but
solve the lack of copyright attribution.
When we used the link, our intention was to put the content it applies to into the
public domain. But it turns out you cannot do that either according to current
law at least. Instead what is possible is to waive copyright for works produced, the
explanation can be found here: