Re: Glade 3.10.2

bertus.dries
I am on my way to create a separate development area on Linux beside the one on Windows 10. On both machines I need Glade and have installed version 3.10.2. Transporting a glade file from windows to Linux makes results in a crash of glade on the Linux machine.
Showing the about dialog on Windows I see a green triangle on a piece of paper, on the Linux machine I see a traffic bord with a red boundary and a red line over the middle on a black wall. I have no Idea whis wrong.