RT#129712 - Fix compilation of Cairo::GObject under Strawberry Perl

RT#129712 - Fix compilation of Cairo::GObject under Strawberry Perl

Brian Manning-2
Hi all,

This RT ticket was submitted to fix compile problems under Straberry
Perl on Windows...

Does anyone see a problem applying the patch in the ticket to the
Cairo::GObject library and making a release?

I do want to change the /win32/ regex to 'eq "MSWin32"' so it matches
other Windows-specific code blocks that exist in other Gtk-Perl
libraries, but other than that, I don't see any problems.

Thanks,

Brian

Re: RT#129712 - Fix compilation of Cairo::GObject under Strawberry Perl

Torsten Schoenfeld-2
On 04.06.19 20:53, Brian Manning wrote:
> This RT ticket was submitted to fix compile problems under Straberry
> Perl on Windows...
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=129712
>
> Does anyone see a problem applying the patch in the ticket to the
> Cairo::GObject library and making a release?

I added a comment stating that I think ExtUtils::Depends needs to be
fixed instead.

-Torsten