Question on GTK Future

christheberge
Hi,
I stumbled upon your project and am very interested in trying it out. My
dilemma is I have converted all to 5.6 and noticed latest was for 5.5.
Just curious on my end if there are any potentials on bridging forward
or any interest on getting picked up? What I have is a heavy implemented
MS Office/php setup and this is perfect for what I want to see what I
can do. I would hate to downgrade but since I am internal only it is
merely (well you know). Before doing so I want to know if I should
invest my time. Thanks in advance. Happy holidays.