PyGTK and libglade

Panos Laganakos
Hello,

I am considering of writing an app based on PyGTK and libglade. The
thing is though, that the OS it will
be used is win32.

I'd like to know if those two libraries already have a formal
distribution (with installer) or someone has to include their binaries
with a potential program.

Re: PyGTK and libglade

Panos Laganakos
Panos Laganakos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am considering of writing an app based on PyGTK and libglade. The
> thing is though, that the OS it will
> be used is win32.
>
> I'd like to know if those two libraries already have a formal
> distribution (with installer) or someone has to include their binaries
> with a potential program.

Seems i rushed and didn't check out properly. The site with everything a
win32 user(/dev) needs is here:
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

Didn't know such a page existed :)

Re: PyGTK and libglade

David M. Cook
On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 03:31:44AM +0300, Panos Laganakos wrote:

> I'd like to know if those two libraries already have a formal
> distribution (with installer) or someone has to include their binaries
> with a potential program.

For libglade, you want the gladewin runtime.

http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/

Dave Cook