Project

Timo Erbach
The project is dead?
Right?

Regards
Timo

Re: Project

Bernard Fouché
Le 11/04/2013 09:54, Timo Erbach a écrit :
> The project is dead?
> Right?
>
> Regards
> Timo

AFAIK it survives on different github accounts with no clear project
leader. I made a running version on Fedora 17 from
https://github.com/php/php-gtk-src some months ago.

   Bernard

AW: [PHP-GTK] Project

Timo Erbach
Ah okay!
Thank you!

I find this project absolutely useful.
But I tried to use the actual PHP 5.4 with all its advantages of OO.

So I must have a look how to assemble all this projects.

Timo

Le 11/04/2013 09:54, Timo Erbach a écrit :
> The project is dead?
> Right?
>
> Regards
> Timo

AFAIK it survives on different github accounts with no clear project leader.
I made a running version on Fedora 17 from
https://github.com/php/php-gtk-src some months ago.

   Bernard

Re: Project

"Frédéric G. MARAND"
@bernard fouché : Since there is no movement on gtk.php.net, maybe you
could drop a note about your fedora version on php-gtk.eu ? Apart from
the repo, this is the only place where I see (a few) news about the
project.

2013/4/12 Bernard Fouché <[hidden email]>:

> Le 11/04/2013 09:54, Timo Erbach a écrit :
>>
>> The project is dead?
>> Right?
>>
>> Regards
>> Timo
>>

> AFAIK it survives on different github accounts with no clear project leader.
> I made a running version on Fedora 17 from
> https://github.com/php/php-gtk-src some months ago.
>
>   Bernard

Riff Blog: Drupal+

Re: Project

Bernard Fouché
Sorry to take so much time to answer!

We used stock F17 on a fresh system and were able to run the usual ./configure, make etc. sequence with what is on the github project. Then we moved to F18 a few months ago and didn't had the need yet to use PHP-GTK on F18.

   Bernard