Problem install GTK in ubuntu 14

Lim Kee Kee
Good Afternoon,

I had download php gtk and try install into ubuntu 14. However I found problem when I try to configure. (Refer screen shot in attachment). Is it got other way install PHP GTK in ubuntu 14?

--
KEE KEE

RETAIL,WE KNOW ALL.

ARMS SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD (473008-M)

ADDRESS. 58-2 Jalan Bayu Mutiara 1, Taman Bayu Mutiara,
14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang Malaysia.
PHONE.04 - 507 5742
EMAIL.[hidden email]
WEBSITE.www.arms.my

KASTAM CERTIFIED GST POINT OF SALE  |  TUKAR & ATOM APPROVED PARTNER

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments.
Please ensure all e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Re: Problem install GTK in ubuntu 14

Alexandre Pereira Bühler
Good afternoon,
Try this package our friend here in Brazil Bruno:
https://github.com/scorninpc/php-gtk3-tests/tree/master/dist or
https://github.com/scorninpc/php-gtk3-tests/blob
/master/dist/php5-gtk2_2.0.3-1.deb .
You can also try the Brazilian community: http://www.php-gtk.com.br/linux .
I could not see your screenshot. This list does not accept attachments.

--
Alexandre Pereira Bühler
Linux User: 397.546

Simão &  Bühler Ltda (Infobrindes)