Pango fallback preference font

Alex Vazquez
Hi all!
I have a question. I want to mix characters from different languages. This is solved with pango but i want to select which font to use for each type of language.
Is there any way to make a list of preferences font in Pango or i have to use fontconfig?

Thanks!
Regards!

Re: Pango fallback preference font

Behdad Esfahbod-5
On 15-05-12 08:37 AM, Alex Vazquez wrote:
> Hi all!
> I have a question. I want to mix characters from different languages. This is
> solved with pango but i want to select which font to use for each type of
> language.
> Is there any way to make a list of preferences font in Pango or i have to use
> fontconfig?

Yes, when specifying font family to Pango, use a comma-separated list of
family names, just like CSS.

behdad