Pango: Get end of the text visible on the layout object.

Pango: Get end of the text visible on the layout object.

Viacheslav Chimishuk
Hi, folks.

I have faced to the problem using Pango library which I cannot resolve. The problem is next.
I put some very long text on the layout object, text is much longer than can be displayed on the layout, so as a result it is truncated. I want to put rest of the text on the next layout, and to do so I need to get length of the text displayed on the first layout. Think about it as splitting text to pages (every page is separate layout).
 The problem is to get length or the rendered text on the layout. Can it be done with Pango?

Thank you.