PHP-GTK Documentation Redevelopment Project

PHP-GTK Documentation Redevelopment Project

Justin Martin-5
Hello everyone,

I've included php.doc on this one, since some people there, who are not
yet subscribed to php.gtk.doc, may wish to join in on the process. If
you are interested, please subscribe to php.gtk.doc.

Finally, we're getting somewhere on redeveloping the PHP-GTK
documentation. I thought I would update everyone on where we are in the
process.

So far, I've created the necessary branches for the work, in the phpdoc
repository, and I've nearly perfected my modifications to the docgen.php
script.

A wiki page has been set up to track the project's progress, which is
available at http://wiki.php.net/php-gtk/gtkphd.

For more information on what the project entails, I've written a blog
post on the subject, available at
http://thefrozenfire.com/2010/11/php-gtk-documentation-rewrite/.

The module for this project is at
http://svn.php.net/repository/phpdoc/modules/doc-gtk/.

Sorry for being so terse, but I'm simply writing this message in the
hopes of garnering some interest and help.

Thanks,
Justin Martin

Re: PHP-GTK Documentation Redevelopment Project

Mark Skilbeck-2
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:57:30AM -0800, Justin Martin wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've included php.doc on this one, since some people there, who are
> not yet subscribed to php.gtk.doc, may wish to join in on the
> process. If you are interested, please subscribe to php.gtk.doc.
>
> Finally, we're getting somewhere on redeveloping the PHP-GTK
> documentation. I thought I would update everyone on where we are in
> the process.
>
> So far, I've created the necessary branches for the work, in the
> phpdoc repository, and I've nearly perfected my modifications to the
> docgen.php script.
>
> A wiki page has been set up to track the project's progress, which
> is available at http://wiki.php.net/php-gtk/gtkphd.
>
> For more information on what the project entails, I've written a
> blog post on the subject, available at
> http://thefrozenfire.com/2010/11/php-gtk-documentation-rewrite/.
>
> The module for this project is at
> http://svn.php.net/repository/phpdoc/modules/doc-gtk/.
>
> Sorry for being so terse, but I'm simply writing this message in the
> hopes of garnering some interest and help.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin Martin

I have nothing interesting to include in this message right now,
other than: WAHOOO!

Mark.