Nice buttons

jalkadir
OS: MSW-XP
GTK+: 2.0.X

Hi!
I've noticed that some of the buttons showed in the gtk documentation
have an icon with them, for instance the 'Cancel' button has an red

'X' next to it, likewise the 'OK' button has a folded arrow.
What do I do to get the same nice look on my buttons?

Thanks

Re: Nice buttons

Afonso Costa
Hi,

I believe that you can try to use gtk stock items. Look at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Stock-Items.html#GTK-STOCK-OK:CAPS

I don't know if it can be used in MS-XP because I use Linux for
develop my applications and its works very well.

BR,

Afonso

PS: Sorry for my poor english.

> OS: MSW-XP
> GTK+: 2.0.X
>
> Hi!
> I've noticed that some of the buttons showed in the gtk documentation
> have an icon with them, for instance the 'Cancel' button has an red
>
> 'X' next to it, likewise the 'OK' button has a folded arrow.
> What do I do to get the same nice look on my buttons?
>
> Thanks
D M

Re: Nice buttons

D M