My Final Take (After two years)

Gage Morgan
While I find the idea of PHP-GTK interesting, I don't see it as an actual language but instead PHP with GTK+'s C API bolted on and called using normal PHP syntax. What I would love to see is a form of PHP for GTK that takes normal PHP syntax and puts it into Gtk+ calls in the background, without having to be up-front with those calls or have knowledge of Gtk. I don't know where you're at in the process, but Gtk 4.0 is said to be coming soon. Some of you may tell me a PHP form factor like that's never gonna happen, but boy would that be awesome...

Cheers!
--MGage Morgan, co-founder and CEO of Christoffen Corporation. Find us online at https://christoffen.com