Multi page widgets in Gtk

Mike Martin-12
Hi
For one of my apps I want to setup a multi page widget with next  previous
navigation.

Is this possible? I cant seem to find an appropriate widget?

What I want to do is set up a preview widget based on a db query, so that
based on the query each entry would be shown ie:
$sql = select fname,lname from table
Then a text view with the appropriate data for each record, with
next/previous buttons for navigation

thanks

Mike

Re: Multi page widgets in Gtk

Stefan Salewski-2
On Sun, 2017-09-03 at 13:42 +0100, Mike Martin wrote:
> For one of my apps I want to setup a multi page widget with next
> previous
> navigation.

Have you tried

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkAssistant.html

Re: Multi page widgets in Gtk

Gtk+ - Apps Dev mailing list

Hi Mike,

A GtkAssistant or even a GtkNotebook might work for your program. What database are you using? There is an easy example of connecting to and getting data from sqlite at

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/simple_sqlite_viewer.c

that might be helpful. You can output the database data to a textview or treeview. Lots of possibilities.

Eric