LinXtris for GTKAda 3.

Pascal-68
Hello,

I've ported LinXtris (http://linxtris.sourceforge.net) from GTKAda 2 to GTKAda 3.
The author Dulio Matos Leite didn't answer e-mail.
Where can I put the source code to the GTKAda community?

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr

Re: LinXtris for GTKAda 3.

Qun-Ying
Thanks for your effort to bring LinXtris up to date. If original
author does not answer, I would suggest a github fork, with the
original as base import, then add yours changes on top.