Just Some Info

Gage Morgan
Hey, guys, in case you didn't know, I'm 17, and I have a messed up schedule having divorced parents and all. I currently have two sides to deal with, my dad's side not wanting me to have computer access and my mom's side wanting me to, particularly because the other side doesn't. I am going on a cruise with my mom, and she doesn't want me to bring my laptop, and I may be going with my dad after I get back. The next extended period of time I have at my mom's after this cruise BS will be dedicated to making patches in order to get KARMA access, and, if time allows, get this website redesigned.

Thank you all for your patience, I WILL be back.
--MGage--