How to exclude C files from doc parsing ?

How to exclude C files from doc parsing ?

Tim Ruehsen
Hi,

I have a C file generated by the 'flex' utility. It contains comments like

/** bla
*/

which disturb gtk-doc:

../../libmget/css_tokenizer.c:2627: warning: Symbol name not found at the
start of the comment block.
../../libmget/css_tokenizer.c:3366: warning: Symbol name not found at the
start of the comment block.
... many more ...

I tried to add css_tokenizer.c to IGNORE_HFILES but without effect.
Is there a possibility to exclude .c files (or any other) from doc parsing ?

Regards, Tim

Re: How to exclude C files from doc parsing ?

Stefan Sauer-4
On 02/06/2014 12:36 PM, Tim Ruehsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a C file generated by the 'flex' utility. It contains comments like
>
> /** bla
> */
>
> which disturb gtk-doc:
>
> ../../libmget/css_tokenizer.c:2627: warning: Symbol name not found at the
> start of the comment block.
> ../../libmget/css_tokenizer.c:3366: warning: Symbol name not found at the
> start of the comment block.
> ... many more ...
>

> I tried to add css_tokenizer.c to IGNORE_HFILES but without effect.
> Is there a possibility to exclude .c files (or any other) from doc parsing ?
>
> Regards, Tim

You can configure this in Makefile.am

MKDB_OPTIONS=--ignore-files=css_tokenizer.c

Stefan