How to access signal_id from widget

Mike Martin-5
Is this possible?
I have tried $widget->signal_lookup, but I get

Can't locate object method "signal_lookup" via package "Gtk3::ComboBoxText.

Same for signal_list_ids

Basically I need to block changed signal while the combobox model gets updated by a sub in another part of the application

Re: How to access signal_id from widget

"Torsten Schönfeld"
On 21.05.2017 00:09, Mike Martin wrote:
> Basically I need to block changed signal while the combobox model gets
> updated by a sub in another part of the application

I don't think you can block entire signals, but you can block specific
signal handlers with $object->signal_handler_block ($handler_id), where
$handler_id = $object->signal_connect (...).