How is GtkTreeIter->stamp initialized?

kyanh-2
Hi all,

How is GtkTreeIter->stamp initialized?

I mean: Is it possible that iter.stamp has a negative value?

[quote=gtk-doc]
typedef struct {
  gint stamp;
  gpointer user_data;
  gpointer user_data2;
  gpointer user_data3;
} GtkTreeIter;
[/quote]
--
kyanh [ http://kyanh.dotgeek.org/ ]

Re: How is GtkTreeIter->stamp initialized?

Maciej Katafiasz
Dnia 04-07-2005, pon o godzinie 16:22 +0700, kyanh napisaƂ:
> How is GtkTreeIter->stamp initialized?
>
> I mean: Is it possible that iter.stamp has a negative value?

GtkTreeIter is fully opaque, and readable only for its owner, that is,
{Tree,List}Store that created it. You never need to read nor interpret
the stamp.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Being really good at C++ is like being really good at using rocks to
sharpen sticks. (Thant Tessman)