Hi friend,

Robertico-2
*Hi friend,
    how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good
company which i knew.Their website is
**www.elewholesale.com*<http://www.elewholesale.com/>
*   .They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need
like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles
etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings
you 'd like to purchase .
Their contact email: **[hidden email]* <[hidden email]>*. *
*                       MSN:
**[hidden email]*<[hidden email]>
* **
Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !

Regards*

Re: Hi friend,

Mark Skilbeck
Robertico wrote:

> *Hi friend,
>     how are you doing recently ? I would like to introduce you a very good
> company which i knew.Their website is
> **www.elewholesale.com*<http://www.elewholesale.com/>
> *   .They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need
> like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles
> etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings
> you 'd like to purchase .
> Their contact email: **[hidden email]* <[hidden email]>*. *
> *                       MSN:
> **[hidden email]*<[hidden email]>
> * **
> Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
>
> Regards*

I hope you die a painful death. :D